Contracting Instructions for MEC (Enrollment First)
You will need to register for the Enrollment First SelectMed product.
Once you have registered, Enrollment First Broker Support will send you a broker contracting packet via eSign email (subject line: NALP SelectMED Broker Contracting) within 48 to 72 business hours. Please open this email and click the link provided to electronically review, complete, and sign the documents. You will also be required to send a current copy of your resident life and health license, current E&O and W-9 via email to email@example.com.
After approval (48 to 72 business hours), you will receive an email (subject line: Welcome to Online Enrollment) from Enrollment First Automated with enrollment and back office links to access your individual portals. Please check your spam/junk folder at all times just in case it goes there. See more detailed steps below.
- Use this link to register for SelectMed/Enrollment First, Inc.
- Fill in all contact information (full name, full mailing address, phone number, and email.)
- Once submitted, you will receive a “Registration Received/Thank You” email that your account is being reviewed.
- Enrollment First, Inc. will send a Broker Contracting Packet via email to be completed and signed electronically. They will request any additional information if everything was not complete. The email contains the steps to contracting with Enrollment First, Inc. and Transamerica Life Insurance.
- Once Enrollment First Broker Support has received your completed broker contracting packet and you have submitted your online application with Transamerica, you will receive a welcome email with your unique broker portal links. The Broker Portal link is where you can log in to view all of your enrollees. The Online Enrollment link is where you can direct new prospects to enroll. Only the SelectMed will be active until we receive your writing numbers from Transamerica. Once your Transamerica writing numbers have been received the rest of your enrollment portal will be active. In addition, there will be an attachment of a helpful FAQ document and contact information for Broker Support (firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-951-8408).
Online Enrollment into SelectMed:
- Click on your unique Online Enrollment link from the approval email.
- Select the product you are interested in shown in the left sidebar for rates and other info.
- Click the green Enroll button.
- On the page that pops up, either Log In or Create an Account by entering the Enrollee’s First & Last Names, Select M/F, SSN, Email Address (this becomes the Enrollee’s username), and Phone. Create a Password, and click Register button.
- After clicking the Register button, it will prompt enrollee to enter the Email Address and Password again to Login.
- Select the state the enrollee lives in, and click Continue Enrollment.
- Select who will be enrolling. After selecting, it will show the cost for Monthly Premium. Click Continue Enrollment.
- Enter Street Address for Enrollee, and click Continue Enrollment.
- Enter Zip Code, and select Next Question.
- Enter SSN, and select Next Question.
- Enter Date of Birth, and select Next Question.
- Enter Date of Hire, and select Next Question.
- Check the box to certify enrollment, then select Confirm Enrollment.
- You will be directed back to the product screen where you will see the selected benefits and need to select Finish Enrollment.
- After selecting Finish Enrollment, you will see the Plans to be Added screen. Select Finish Enrollment.
- On the following screen, enter billing information.
- Following completing the online enrollment with payment, the new member will receive an email to sign an agreement to join the Limited Partnership. This will complete the enrollment process and the plan will be made active. At this point, the new member may go to https://members.hmatpa.com/ create a profile and view their benefits. For questions regarding a more detailed description of coverage, First Health may be reached at 866-344-3147. Search www.myproviderlookup.com for in-network providers. Remember, hospital services are not covered in nearly all cases.
- Contact information for the Enrollment First Member Call Center, open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-7:00pm EST, is as follows: 866-646-0473 or 865-243-3423.